What is v2ray?
V2Ray (Project V) Compared to Shadowsocks, V2Ray is more like an all-round player, with more optional protocols / transport carriers (Socks, HTTP, TLS, TCP, mKCP, WebSocket), and powerful routing functions, not just this , It also contains Shadowsocks components, you only need to install V2Ray, you can use all V2Ray related features including the use of Shadowsocks, because V2Ray is written in the GO language, the inherent platform deployment advantages, download can be used, of course Because the configuration of V2Ray is relatively cumbersome, there is no exaggeration to say, but with the support of the one-click installation script of V2Ray from 233boy, it will be much easier to use V2Ray.
Features of the Script:
- Support most V2Ray transmission protocols
- Support WebSocket + TLS / HTTP / 2
- Support dynamic port (WebSocket + TLS, Socks5, except HTTP / 2)
- Support block ads
- Support to configure Shadowsocks
- Support download client configuration file (you can also download without Xshell)
- Client profile supports both SOCKS and HTTP
- Support to generate V2Ray configuration QR code link (only for some clients)
- Support to generate V2Ray configuration information link
- Support to generate Shadowsocks configuration QR code link
- Support to modify V2Ray transmission protocol
- Support to modify V2Ray port
- Support modification of dynamic port
- Support to modify user ID
- Support to modify TLS domain name
- Support to modify Shadowsocks port
- Support to modify Shadowsocks password
- Support to modify Shadowsocks encryption protocol
- Automatically enable BBR optimization (if supported by the kernel)
- Integrated optional installation BBR (by teddysun.com)
- Integrate optional installations (by moeclub.org)
- One-click to view running status / view configuration information / start / stop / restart / update / uninstall / etc …
- Humanized Wizard & Pure Installation & Uninstall Complete
Ubuntu 16+ / Debian 8+ / CentOS 7+ system. It is recommended to use Debian 9 system, the script will automatically enable BBR optimization.
Note: Debian 8 system is not recommended, because Caddy may have some inexplicable problems when applying for a certificate.
Install V2Ray in your VPS
Enter the following command and press Enter, you can copy it, and then press Shift + Insert in the Xshell interface to paste, you can not press Ctrl + V.
bash <(curl -s -L https://git.io/v2ray.sh)
If the prompt “curl: command not found”, it is because your VPS does not have Curl installed.
Curl installation method for ubuntu / debian system: “apt-get update -y && apt-get install curl -y”.
Curl installation method for centos system: “yum update -y && yum install curl -y”
After installing curl, you can install the script
Then choose to install, that is, enter 1 Enter.
Choose the transmission protocol, if there is no special requirement, just use the default TCP transmission protocol, just press Enter
Select the port, if there is no special requirement, just use the default port, just press Enter.
Whether to block ads, unless you really need it, in general, just press Enter.
Whether to configure Shadowsocks, press Enter if not needed, otherwise enter Y to enter
The Shadowsocks port, password, and encryption methods can be configured according to the situation. Of course, I personally “Enter” all directly.
OK, press enter to continue.
Installation information, if there is no problem, press Enter to continue.
After a few “Enter”, you’ll finally finish the installation with the following image.
As shown in the figure above, V2Ray configuration information and Shadowsocks configuration information are available.
If you have used Shadowsocks, now you can test the Shadowsocks configuration to see if it can be used normally.
If you have used some V2Ray clients, you can now test the configuration.